Travel Nursing in California: Los Angeles
Known as the “City of Angles,” Los Angeles is definitely out of this world. Los Angeles is the culture hub of California, but the entertainment center of the world. You can choose to stroll down the historic Olvera Street or strut down the Walk of Fame. Los Angeles has great things to do for any time of the day. Visit art and history museums, botanical gardens, zoos and observatories during the day and frequent one of Los Angeles’ many clubs or shows at night.
Weather in Los Angeles:
It is no wonder that travel nurses are flocking to Los Angeles. The weather can’t be beat. With close proximity to the Pacific Ocean, you’ll feel a refreshing breeze even on the hottest of days in summer. And the winter temperatures are cool, but mild.
Economy in Los Angeles:
Transportation in Los Angeles:
Bus Transit: Metro, Greyhound
Rail Transit: Amtrak and Metro
Air Transit: Los Angeles International Airport
Crime Rate in Los Angeles:
There are many safe and family-friendly neighborhoods throughout Los Angeles.
What Travel Nurses Love About Los Angeles:
- Take a Trip Back in Time: Los Angeles has many different and unique museums throughout the city. Visit the Getty, the La Brea Tar Pits and the Museum of Tolerance just to name a few.
- See the Stars: Visit the Walk of Fame on Vine Street and come across a laundry list of your favorite celebrities right before your eyes. You can also visit the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and take a walk down Sunset Boulevard and try to do some star searching of your own.
- Take a Second trip to the stars: Actually see the stars in the sky by visiting the Griffith Observatory. Here you can take a look into space and check out scientific and exciting developments that have been made from this very observatory. Experience outer space without even having to leave earth.
- Good Old Los Angeles: Take a peek at Los Angeles’ past by visiting the historic Union Station and Olvera Street. These two places are filled with Los Angeles history and are just a few short steps away from each other. Take a train ride through the station and walk down Olvera Street for some of the best tacos in the city!
- Los Angeles is out of this universe: Universal Studio’s is one of Los Angeles’ most famous attractions and theme parks. A Mecca for popular culture and film, it is only fitting that Los Angeles hosts such an attraction. Send the day being thrilled and excited by visiting this unique amusement park.